The supply chain drivers are grouped under two main drivers:
1. logistics drivers
2. cross functional drivers
The following are the important drivers of the supply chain?
1. facilities -- warehouse or storage locations or factory location.
2. Inventory -- stock of rawmaterials or finished goods
3. transportation--- moving of goods from one place to another.
CROSS FUNCTIONAL DRIVERS:
4. pricing - cost of goods
5. information --- information is nothing but the customer needs and wants
6. sourcing -- procuring raw materials for production activities.